• Develop and incorporate a continuous improvement programme.
• Implement process and project quality improvements through CI.
• Provide guidance, advice, training, problem solving, and root cause analysis to create a culture of world class manufacturing techniques.
• Maintaining quality standards in line with customer expectations.
• Determine product specifications; arrange equipment, parts or material purchase to evaluate products according to quality standards and specifications.
• Ideally educated to HNC level.
• Experience in the development, implementation and auditing of quality systems and procedures.
• Previous experience in high volume automotive manufacturing preferred.
• Previous quality, lean and continuous improvement experience.
• Problem solving experience.
• A persuasive and influential approach in order to promote change.
• Excellent work ethic.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please login or register to apply online, or contact our Bishop Auckland branch
using the details shown below: