An opportunity has arisen within the business for the role of a Quality Engineer.
Key duties will include:
1) Inspection, and associated data recording, of in process products, finished assemblies and bought in items.
2) Producing Standard Operating Procedures.
3) Customer and supplier liaison regarding quality issues.
4) Root cause investigation and corrective action implementation.
5) Production of APQP and PPAP documentation (FMEAs, Process Control Charts etc).
6) Auditing of tank cleanliness.
Candidates must be:
1) From an engineering background, and ideally have fabrication experience.
2) Engineering drawing literate.
3) FARO Arm experienced.
4) Computer literate, with particular focus on excel, although training will be given.
5) Flexible in their approach to working hours, as the need may occasionally arise for cover outside of 8:00am to 4:30pm
Salary is dependent on the candidate’s skill level, but the range is £20,500 to £24,000
To apply for this position please send a written application/Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please login or register to apply online, or contact our Bishop Auckland branch
using the details shown below: