Our client are looking to recruit a CAD Designer (Tekla) to primarily provide CAD & Design support to the Design office.
The role will also involve the following:
* To produce technical CAD information from sketch renderings.
* To produce & work to tight schedules via Microsoft Project to allow efficient programming and maintaining workload.
* To convert CAD information, by way of drawings & instruction into design using TEKLA in preparation for process to manufacture.
* To liaise with Clients & Architects to co-ordinate design schemes into approval packages through to manufacture.
* To assist in gaining the approval of GA drawings.
* To produce manufacturing detail drawings.
* To produce steel cutting lists using TEKLA models.
* To support purchasing activities in scheduling raw materials & components.
* To provide support to the Quality Procedures of the Division.
* Maintaining and updating systems and procedures as required.
* Attendance of meetings as required.
* Compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
The successful candidate must:
* Have previous experience using TEKLA to convert CAD information.
* Be comfortable developing 3D models and creating drawings / models for manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will also have the drive to succeed and learn within the team environment.
£18 - £25,000 depending on experience
Hours of Work:
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please login or register to apply online, or contact our Bishop Auckland branch
using the details shown below: