This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of WorkWise Personnel Ltd who is operating as an employment agency.
Our Client is looking to employ a HR Support Assistant to work in a busy training department in Bishop Auckland.
As part of this role you will be assisting the HR Manager by:
- Answering the telephone in a polite and friendly manner
- Booking and scheduling interviews for the HR Manager
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants responding to job adverts.
- Reference checking of all applicants and their 3 year work history.
- Carry out CRB applications online for certain positions
The ideal candidate will have excellent IT Skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
You must have good attention to detail, have good accuracy skills and have the ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
The successful applicant will be expected to work 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however all candidates must be flexible enough to work until 8pm on 2-3 days on occasion to deal with the workload, they would be given a minimum of 48hrs notice of this and when required the working day would be 12pm – 8pm.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Hours of Work:
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please login or register to apply online, or contact our Bishop Auckland branch
using the details shown below: