WorkWise Personnel Ltd are looking for CASUAL BAR / WAITING STAFF to work in various venues throughout Co. Durham & Teesside. Our clients offer conference and banqueting facilities catering for various private functions. There are regular opportunities for casual employment and we have ongoing vacancies throughout the year.
You will be expected to:
- provide the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- ensure that adequate stocks and refreshments are laid out for service periods and prepared for service areas.
- serve all meals and functions efficiently with correct food service knowledge.
- take food/drinks orders from customers clearly and precisely and relay the order to the kitchen/bar as required.
- serve wine and drinks at the bar or tables as directed by your management team.
- Are you available to work on Weekday Evenings/ Weekends (Various shifts: 3pm - Midnight, 3pm - 2am, 8pm - Midnight, 2pm - 8pm, 1pm - 8pm)
- Do you have previous waiting / bar experience?
- Do you have customer service skills that are second to none?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then don't delay, apply now!
Applicants will benefit from having previous waiting experience, but this is not essential.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, have own transport or be able to get to the venues
These are ideal jobs for suitably experienced personnel looking to earn some extra money in their spare time.
Black trousers/skirt and white shirt/ blouse is required as this is the dress code.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of WorkWise Personnel Ltd who is operating as an Employment Business.
Hours of Work:
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please login or register to apply online, or contact our Hartlepool branch
using the details shown below: