Are you interested in receiving a FREE 'Nationally Accredited Qualification' delivered by distance learning, with the possibility of earning up to £100 of incentive vouchers?
The Employability Skills Programme (ESP) is designed to increase your chances of finding regular and long-term employment. We can also help you brush up on a variety of other skills you may need in your everyday life and gain qualifications.
Who can take part?
What help will I receive (modules covered)?
- Anyone over 19 years of age
- Live in a North East Postcode
- Unemployed status and claiming benefits, such as Job Seekers Allowance (JSA), Incapacity Benefit or Income Support
- Employed status with maximum qualifications up to level 2
Benefits of Distance Learning
- Business and Customer awareness
- Problem Solving in a place of Work
- Working in a team
- Dealing with your first day
- Organising products and services
- Presenting yourself
- Following instructions
- Understanding your responsibilities in the place of Work
- Health, Safety and Security in the workplace
How long does the programme last
- Full tutor support
- No tests – assessment only
- Nationally recognised qualifications accredited by NCFE
- Provide key skills to help you into employment
The Employability Skills Programme is broken down into four classroom workshops (2 sessions per week) covering four modules with the remaining modules completed at home. We find that people involved on this programme increase their job prospects and their confidence.
To enrol on the next available course, please contact your local branch.