- Place your order requirements with our department
- We will co-ordinate a Tutor to come to your site to discuss your requirements and available training qualifications available and whether funding is available.
- We will work with your Managers to agree numbers, names and details of participants who should be enrolled on our programmes.
- They will also suggest their view regarding the appropriate training programme and level although this is further validated as we begin to work with you to construct your learning programme.
- Behind the scenes this enable us to explore and suggest the best funding streams to support your training needs – wherever possible we will try to direct you to towards government funded training but if the required criteria are not met we can also suggest paid for training option.
- We have a dedicated sign up team who visit each location to enrol learners onto the appropriate programme.
- The sign up session – Induction is a friendly mix of one to one and small group sessions to impart information about the training and help learners to discover the best programme for them.
- During the session we use discussion and friendly assessments to ascertain your current qualifications, skills and experience- many learners find this quite a relaxed and enjoyable session.
- This visit also gives us the opportunity to learn about the setting you work in, talk to your Manager and generally find out how we can best fit training around the needs of each learner and their workplace.
- We will always ensure little disruption to your day to day activities when on site.